Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 198% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 315,956,532 ($7,504) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨130 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 4 hours ago)