Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 2511.422 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,381,882 (R 41,165) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,600,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 3 hours ago)