Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 53113.253 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,467,747 (£2,532) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 99,300,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)