Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1053.940 IRR / MUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 98,800,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 95,896,964 (₨90,989) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)