Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 47557.571 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 103,420,379 (€2,175) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨220 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 3 hours ago)