Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 5314.825 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 155,791,606 (R 29,313) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 107,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Accra costs GH₵812 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)