Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 48022.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 84,089,629 (€1,751) in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨130 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 3 hours ago)