Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1880.855 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 75,602,258 (Mex$ 40,196) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)