Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1800.428 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,138,468 (43,400 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 4 hours ago)