Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1346.912 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 107,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 99,994,754 (74,240 ฿) in Phuket.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)