Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.209 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 95,800,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 90,655,968 (8,879,634 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)