Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 52847.263 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,832,995 (£2,457) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 107,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)