Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7771.347 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,200,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,798,814 (R$ 10,140) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Beirut costs 2,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)