Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,787,933 (€2,602) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 2 hours ago)