Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 5645.638 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 31% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,597,026 (12,505 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)