Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.912 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 89,635,868 (Rp 30,783,816) in Palu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)