Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 27711.414 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,649,071 (NZ$4,787) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)