Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1877.475 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,533,924 (Mex$ 34,905) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)