Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 111.046 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,638,417 (CH$1,257,478) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lima costs S/. 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Surat costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,025 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.99 (about 2 hours ago)