Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4414.633 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 203,585,135 (kr 46,116) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)