Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 6322.936 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 90,182,213 (14,263 kn) in Osijek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)