Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 47557.571 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,879,196 (€2,416) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)