Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 800.285 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 41% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 94,100,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,455,881 (69,295 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)