Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6387.675 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,967,961 (kr24,260) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)