Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1888.405 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 95,400,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,097,103 (Mex$ 30,765) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)