Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 53113.253 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,504,453 (£2,476) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 99,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)