Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 48022.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,126,868 (€2,377) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)