Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,640,206 ($2,770) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)