Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 6132.427 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,500,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,172,324 (7,040TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Auckland costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)