Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 897 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 594.165 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,137,966 (ARS $89,433) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)