Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 29342.281 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 177,292,944 (AU$6,042) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)