Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 36% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,357,450 (€2,656) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 92,800,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)