Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 559.940 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,075,202 (₨85,858) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)