Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,187 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 48022.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,924,191 (€2,601) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 96,800,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)