Cost of living in Macao vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 11302.694 IRR / MOP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 182% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 312,996,077 (27,692 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)