Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,172,531 (€3,051) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,800,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Auckland costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)