Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1208.796 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 6% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,466,854 (₨97,177) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)