Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabrizor theparallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 73.610 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 16% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 98,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 82,904,110 (1,126,261 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Clermont-Ferrand costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)