Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,907 prices entered by 880 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 52637.764 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 232% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 237,355,224 (£4,509) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)