Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 10658.657 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,918,596 (7,404 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)