Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 868 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 48022.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,538,379 (€2,677) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)