Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 101325.173 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 140% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 250,079,136 (€2,468) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)