Cost of living in Lashio, Myanmar vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.949 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lashio (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 96,651,342 (3,025,149 Kyat) in Lashio.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)