Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 53.183 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,600,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,993,300 (CH$1,485,307) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)