Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 9872.239 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 81,286,045 (RM8,234) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)