Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 9820.408 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,300,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 76,143,948 (RM7,754) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)