Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1194.914 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 12% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,651,886 (₨97,624) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Havana costs 7 CUC (about 1 hour ago)