Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.126 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 95,400,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,765,738 (15,212,549 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)