Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 326.978 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 81,803,105 (250,179 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (about 1 hour ago)