Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1561.521 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,088,201 (36,559₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)